Join the Team at Lidion Bank!
Lidion Bank combines traditional banking principles with cutting-edge solutions, providing comprehensive financial services across various industries, with a spotlight on tech and digital advertising.
Position: Business Development Manager
Lidion Bank is seeking a curious,motivated, and forward-thinking individual .At Lidion Bank the right candidate will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology.
The Business Development Manager will be expected to:
• Generate leads both locally and abroad that fall within the Bank’s strategic direction.
• Use their Personal network of senior stakeholders to engage and sell to
• Identify new business opportunities in new markets and segments.
• Be in control of the Sales Cycle, with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience.
• Focus on Revenue Growth together with the other Client Teams.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels and can identify and capitalize on market opportunities.
The Business Development Manager will be expected to collaborate with cross-functional teams to further develop our product offering. Understanding the different business needs of each client, maintaining strong relationships with clients, attending industry events and conferences are also key to the role.
• Passion for networking
• Proven track record of success in business development
•Target-driven individual .
•Demonstrated experience in driving process and control improvements.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Excellent negotiation skills
•Effective organizational and multitasking abilities.
•Independent working and decision-making capacity.
•Commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering resultss
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similiar role preferably within a banking or financial institution
•Good knowledge of online payment systems, banking products and understand how these are advantageous to both online and traditional businesses
•Familiarity with regulatory reporting software would be an asset
Employee Centric Benefits at Lidion Bank
Lidion Bank's Employee-Centric Benefits Scheme provides a personalized annual package, encompassing gym memberships, parking, food plans, mobile expenses, various insurances, and travel. It also includes unique perks like hobby contributions, paid volunteer days, and pet care, all designed to offer meaningful benefits to every team member.
Each member of the Lidion Bank team has the opportunity to access Udemy Business entirely free of charge. This initiative underscores Lidion Bank's commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth. Recognizing the importance of ongoing education, Lidion Bank also allows specific hours every month for employees to explore the range of courses that are not just directly related to their current roles but also those that align with their career and personal aspirations.
Embark on this Exciting Journey with Us
At Lidion Bank, we don't just offer jobs; if you have the skills, passion, and drive, we invite you to join our team and help shape the future of banking. Send your CV today at : firstname.lastname@example.org