Join the Team at Lidion Bank!
Lidion Bank combines traditional banking principles with cutting-edge solutions, providing comprehensive financial services across various industries, with a spotlight on tech and digital advertising.
Position: Payments Operations Officer- Factoring
The Factoring Officer will be broadly responsible for the operations involved in the on boarding and maintenance of clients within the factoring business The officer will be at the forefront of day-to-day operations and troubleshooting.
• Client and debtor maintenance, including preparation of documentation for amendments and funding parameters.
• Assisting the Business Development team in the new client take-on process and ensuring that appropriate credit risk assessments and on-boarding requirements are dealt with accordingly.
• Management of platform, banking facilities and other arrangements.
• Maintenance of live files, including collection, processing, and analysing of MI and bank statements.
• Processing of invoices, payments, and transfers as required.
• Answer colleagues, customers and partners’ questions regarding, invoicing, credit, and ledgers for our customers.
• Responsible for actively working with the development and implementation of our services with our customers and partners and participating in or leading various types of change work and projects that aim to improve the customers’ experience of our services.
• Possess high-level work ethics, and professional integrity and be able to keep track of different workflows concurrently.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision with a good eye for detail and analytical skills, good in prioritizing, organizational and time management abilities in order to meet deadlines and able to work independently.
• Be a good team player with good communication skills and the ability to manage clients at different levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must possess at least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar operative / administrative position.
• Hold a relevant degree level of qualification.
• Have professional knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard IT programmes.
• Knowledge of Factoring would be considered an asset.
• Knowledge of digital gaming and digital advertising would be considered an asset.
Employee Centric Benefits at Lidion Bank
Lidion Bank's Employee-Centric Benefits Scheme provides a personalized annual package, encompassing gym memberships, parking, food plans, mobile expenses, various insurances, and travel. It also includes unique perks like hobby contributions, paid volunteer days, and pet care, all designed to offer meaningful benefits to every team member.
Each member of the Lidion Bank team has the opportunity to access Udemy Business entirely free of charge. This initiative underscores Lidion Bank's commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth. Recognizing the importance of ongoing education, Lidion Bank also allows specific hours every month for employees to explore the range of courses that are not just directly related to their current roles but also those that align with their career and personal aspirations.
Embark on this Exciting Journey with Us
At Lidion Bank, we don't just offer jobs; if you have the skills, passion, and drive, we invite you to join our team and help shape the future of banking. Send your CV today at : firstname.lastname@example.org