Join the Finance Team at Lidion Bank!
Lidion Bank combines traditional banking principles with cutting-edge solutions, providing comprehensive financial services across various industries, with a spotlight on tech and digital advertising.
Position: Regulatory Reporting Manager
Lidion Bank is seeking a detail-oriented Regulatory Reporting Manager to join our vibrant team. As our Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be at the forefront of regulatory reporting across the Bank. You will be instrumental in developing efficient and effective reporting strategies, ensuring that we stay ahead of the curve in regulatory compliance.
• Responsible to produce the full suite of regulatory reports (COREP / FINREP / MFSA / CBM) and the internal reporting of regulatory metrics
• Ensure all reporting requirements are met within deadlines and to the highest standard of accuracy, including performance of regular data quality checks and relevant reconciliations
• Review and challenge data inputs and outputs, ensuring that regulatory information is prepared and disclosed in a consistent manner
• Produce regulatory ratios on a daily basis or an ad-hoc basis upon a request from regulators or management, as well as projected ratios
• Provide prompt replies to queries received from the supervisory authorities or management, as well as any necessary follow ups
• Ability to explain regulatory concepts and reporting requirements, including capital calculations, ratios and workings
• Support initiatives to improve processes, controls and documentation
• Support the development of regulatory reporting to accommodate business growth plans as well as manage project work relating to new regulatory reporting requirements
• Maintain an up to date and detailed understanding of regulatory reporting requirements including applicable regulators’ guidance such as EBA Single Rulebook with accompanying Q&A, and ensuring that these are reflected in policies and procedures, and regulatory reports
• Lead and assist in the implementation of new regulatory reporting IT systems, including business analysis, user acceptance testing and maintaining user specifications/requirements
• Provide guidance to junior finance staff and other departments on the interpretation of relevant prudential regulations
• Excel skills and ability to efficiently handle data files with ease
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand and investigate complex issues
• Evidence of driving process and control improvements
• Good team player with excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work with minimum supervision with a good eye for detail and analytical skills, strong in prioritizing, organizational and time
• Ability to commit and deliver to deadlines
Education and Experience:
• The ideal candidate would possess at least 3 years of experience working in a similar position
• A good understanding of the CRR, CRD IV/V and MFSA Banking Rules
• Experience within a Credit or Financial Institution
• Knowledge of a regulatory reporting software would be considered an asset
• The individual would ideally hold a Banking or related degree level of qualification
Employee Centric Benefits at Lidion Bank
Lidion Bank's Employee-Centric Benefits Scheme provides a personalized annual package, encompassing gym memberships, parking, food plans, mobile expenses, various insurances, and travel. It also includes unique perks like hobby contributions, paid volunteer days, and pet care, all designed to offer meaningful benefits to every team member.
Embark on this Exciting Journey with Us
At Lidion Bank, we don't just offer jobs; if you have the skills, passion, and drive, we invite you to join our team and help shape the future of banking. Send your CV today at : email@example.com